On 28 September 2020, ABM contributed to the organisation of the 4th Arab-Africa-Mining conference through the organisation of a panel discussion on Morocco’s long-term investment strategy for the mining sector.
Among the speakers :
- Graham Clarke, Chief Executive Officer of Emerson Plc – the company is focused on the development of a large-scale potash project in Morocco.
- Jed Richardson, Chief Executive Officer of Trigon Metals – the company recently acquired prospective copper/silver permits in Morocco,
- J Francois Lalonde, Director at Stellar AfricaGold – the company recently acquired Tichka Est Gold project in Morocco,
- Mustapha Chaib, Director of Exploration at ONHYM,
- Abdelaali Lefdaoui, Director of Mines at Ministry of Mines and Energy in Morocco,