ABM is value-driven and aims to maximize shareholder’s value in the context of African mergers and acquisitions, fund raising, trading finance, divestments and restructurings.
Our services include:
- asset/portfolio valuation ;
- independent reviews & due diligence ;
- screening of opportunities ;
- asset turnaround strategies ;
- advisory on financial transactions ;
- management of tender processes for the sale of mineral properties.
ABM team is qualified to provide financial engineering services and have a strong record of accomplishments in the African continent.
ABM team recently completed the sale of the balandougou Gold assets (including 2 exploration permits, one semi-industrial exploitation permit and a processing plant) in Guinea : https://www.marketscreener.com/STELLAR-AFRICAGOLD-1411755/news/Stellar-AfricaGold-Sells-Balandougou-Gold-Project-Guinea-for-5-120-000-and-Examines-New-Explorat-29102573/
ABM implements lucrative exploration strategies and develops technical reports according to industry standards (NI 43-101).
Scope of services include:
- target generation and ranking ;
- delineation of structures ;
- collection of exploration results and interpretation ;
- QA/QC reviews ;
- Orebody modelling ;
- resource estimate.
ABM is qualified for resource estimate and have a strong record of discoveries and resource development in the Africa.
ABM recently accompanied listed junior companies (e.g. Stellar AfricaGold, Kasbah Resources), government agencies (e.g. Ministery of Mines in Morocco, SOGUIPAMI in Guinea) and private permit owners for the development of gold, copper and iron assets.
ABM can manage all mine related studies, prepare technical reports and supervise mining operations.
The range of assistance services includes:
- Mine optimization, mine design and mine planning ;
- Capital and operating costs optimizations ;
- Trade-off studies for mine equipment selection;
- Waste management.
ABM team has an extensive experience in metallurgical processing in multiple African mineralogical settings.
Our team can provide:
- metallurgical testwork programs ;
- recovery method assessment ;
- flowsheet and plant design reviews ;
- plant debottlenecking and troubleshooting.
ABM investigates innovative methods for complex mineralisation and have experience in gold, silver, copper, zinc, lead and cobalt mines.
In 2019, ABM assisted a copper mine in Morocco for the characterization of minerals, using ZEISS Sigma 300 field gun emission scanning electron microscope technology for :
- mineralogical caracterisation ;
- liberation analysis ;
- association analysis.
Thereafter, ABM received a full-scope mandate from exploration to copper concentrate production and achieved exceptional results.
ABM leverages its partnership with innovative technology providers for:
- quantification of minerals on the basis of spectral analysis ;
- analysis of liberation of target minerals ;
- analysis of metal associations, textures and granulometries.
ABM contributes to environmental assessment reports through the assessment of :
- potential impact of acid generating rock ;
- effect of neutralizing minerals, mainly carbonates ;
- individual contributions of minerals in the generation of acidity and its neutralization.
ABM environmetnal consultant is specialized in determining suitable remediation techniques for acid generating sites:
- aqueous cover ;
- multilayer cover: covers with capillary barrier effect ;
- monolayer with elevated cover ;
- evapo-transpirant monolayer cover.
ABM digitalization consultant can provide strategic advice and personalized solutions for a smooth digital transformation.
Such works include:
- Digital strategy assessment ;
- Independent digital maturity audit ;
- Innovative use cases evaluation ;
- Design and implementation of a large range of digital tools based on cloud-enabled mobility, big data-powered analytics and the Internet of Things (IoT).
ABM consultant implemented successful digitalization strategies in the industrial sector and have a strong record of accomplishments.