Morocco has taken a series of effective measures since the appearance of the coronavirus:
- limitation of travels and all forms of gatherings,
- direct indemnification of families and persons in need,
- construction of new hospitals and healthcare facilities,
- design of Moroccan made respirators,
- design of an application for track and tracing,
- massive production of masks,
- continuance of most industrial production and distribution facilities,
- credit facilities for companies in need,
Throughout this period, the Kingdom demonstrated a unique efficiency and alignment between the legislative and the executive government bodies, under the guidance of his Majesty King Mohammed VI.
So far, ABM is pleased to report that most exploration and mining activities in Morocco are not significantly affected nor interrupted ; and we are most grateful for the swift and efficient decisions of the authorities.
At last, we express our most sincere condolences and deep sympathy to all victims, their families and loved ones, and show heartfelt gratitude and respect to all health workers and those fighting on the frontline throughout the globe.